With a range of Home Loan
deposit options, we can help
you get into your new home
sooner than you may think.
- need2know.org.nz Home insurance is changing for many New Zealanders. To find out more visit need2know.org.nz.
About the property
For Sale By Negotiation,
Buyers Competent over $350,000 plus GST (if any) should inspect
Approximately 800 metres above sea level some 15 kilometres from Ohakune off State Highway Number 4 you will find a sub-alpine area that is truly a place of beauty and solitude.
With its awesome mountain views, native bush and pretty mountain streams, this area is becoming a sought after popular haven for those people wishing to live and holiday in a unique environment.
Contributing factors resulting in demand for property in the area include
- The areas proximity to the Tongariro Dual Listed World Heritage Park
- The central location midway between the major ski areas Whakapapa and Turoa
- Its pristine sub-alpine environment
- The outstanding views of Mount Ruapehu
- The many stands of mature native bush
- A number of clear mountain streams transversing the area
- The Mountains to the Sea Cycle Trail which winds its way through the area
A two hundred and sixty four acre bush block (subject to the Vendor deciding not to retain up to 25 acres) in the centre of this unique environment has now been released for sale. Bounding onto the Tongariro World Heritage National Park it has lovely stands of native bush and obtains sensational views of Mount Ruapehu. Offering privacy and seclusion, property of this size and calibre so close to the resort township of Ohakune rarely is brought to the market place.
If living or holidaying in the privacy and seclusion of your own alpine retreat in the company of the resident bird and wildlife that frequents the area has some appeal to you then you should inspect without delay.
- 1,012 m2 Land
Listing Number 600757Listed 21 Jun 2011 779 Views
Similar Properties Nearby
- Lot 7 Whalefield
- Lot 8 Ruapehu Rd (Whalefield)
- 130 Ruapehu Road