With a range of Home Loan
deposit options, we can help
you get into your new home
sooner than you may think.
- need2know.org.nz Home insurance is changing for many New Zealanders. To find out more visit need2know.org.nz.
About the property
You may have been waiting a while for this substantial modern complete beach home. Extensively developed and extended since 2007, she has all the features and benefits you can probably think of at Simpson's Beach / Wharekaho!
Everything from sea views to skip to the beach from multiple bedrooms to modern sleep-out from beach holidays to holiday income from low maintenance to gas hot-water from workshop to tractor shed from boat hard-standing to vege gardens from office to home business from mates entertaining to family memories from heat-pumps to huge storage from huge decks to Mercury Bay fishing!
And all just 7 minutes (approx) drive to Whitianga central
If you're a buyer for the beach or Simpson's / Wharekaho should you at least view before you decide?
Call Rob now on 021 0238 9767 - thanks
* Why Whitianga and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
* Whitianga is a beautiful coastal marine resort town some 2.5 hours drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions as well as fantastic fishing, boating, diving, international golf and other leisure opportunities. A thriving town with over 4,000 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development, Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living and business environment with a full and diverse range of visitors' services and attractions.Open home
Sat 25th May 3:00PM - 3:30PM
| Master Bedroom
Built In Wardrobe
| External Features
|Saturday 25 May||3:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
- Westpac Click here to find out about Westpac's low home loan rates.
Free Realestate AppsWhether you are a house hunter or real estate enthusiast there is now a simple way to find out what's for sale. Download the app for iPhone or Android
- 5 Bedrooms
- 809 m2 Land
- 4 Car Spaces
- 3 Bathrooms
- 272 m2 Floor
Listing Number WTI20069Listed 5 Nov 2011 294 Views
Next Open Homes
- Saturday 25 May 3:00pm - 3:30pm
Similar Properties Nearby
- 47 Robinson Road
- 2 Wharekaho Crescent
- 113 Wharekaho Road
- 113 Wharekaho Road