Perfect for Playing..........
01 Kaitoke Lane Great Barrier Island
With a range of Home Loan
deposit options, we can help
you get into your new home
sooner than you may think.
- need2know.org.nz Home insurance is changing for many New Zealanders. To find out more visit need2know.org.nz.
About the property
On Great Barrier there are limited pockets of productive land where you can graze an animal or two, keep a garden, have a little space and privacy yet still enjoy your own bush retreat close to the beach. This special property in a newly subdivided area has all these features - and more!!
- around five acres of pasture, fully fenced and stockproof
- adjacent area of covenanted bush, yours to play in and protect
- stunning house site with gorgeous sea views
- close to Kaitoke and Medlands beaches, fishing, surfing, swimming
- garden area of approx 500m2, fenced and irrigated, peppercorn rental
- full design and build packages with emphasis on sustainability
- vendor finance available or property trades considered
This is a property which embodies the necessary features of alternative lifestyle requirements with the added advantages of seclusion and privacy - all within a short drive of the airport and main service centre of the island. Give us a call and we'll send you the maps and other information, then book your fllights over to see for yourself how your dream can come true.
Do it today!
| Lot Features
Fenced - Fully - Stock Proof Pasture Area
Contour - Flat/Sloping
View - Bush
View - Sea
View - Mountain
- Westpac Click here to find out about Westpac's low home loan rates.
Free Realestate AppsWhether you are a house hunter or real estate enthusiast there is now a simple way to find out what's for sale. Download the app for iPhone or Android
- 4.95 ha Land
- Lifestyle Property
Listing Number 61Listed 10 Dec 2011 649 Views
Similar Properties Nearby
- 66 Blackwell Drive
- 88 Omata Road
- 55A Kaitoke Lane
- Schooner Bay Rd