Perfect for Playing..........
01 Kaitoke Lane Great Barrier Island View map
Listing # 61 Listed 10 Dec 2011
With a range of Home Loan
deposit options, we can help
you get into your new home
sooner than you may think.
- /resources Take out a new AMI contents policy and you could get more contents with a $50 Noel Leeming gift card.
About this property
On Great Barrier there are limited pockets of productive land where you can graze an animal or two, keep a garden, have a little space and privacy yet still enjoy your own bush retreat close to the beach. This special property in a newly subdivided area has all these features - and more!!
- around five acres of pasture, fully fenced and stockproof
- adjacent area of covenanted bush, yours to play in and protect
- stunning house site with gorgeous sea views
- close to Kaitoke and Medlands beaches, fishing, surfing, swimming
- garden area of approx 500m2, fenced and irrigated, peppercorn rental
- full design and build packages with emphasis on sustainability
- vendor finance available or property trades considered
This is a property which embodies the necessary features of alternative lifestyle requirements with the added advantages of seclusion and privacy - all within a short drive of the airport and main service centre of the island. Give us a call and we'll send you the maps and other information, then book your fllights over to see for yourself how your dream can come true.
Do it today!
| Lot Features
Stock Proof Pasture Area
Contour - Flat/Sloping
View - Bush
View - Sea
View - Mountain
- Westpac Click here to find out how much your move will cost.
- Classic Builders If you're in the market to buy, don't compromise, get exactly what you want brand new. Design & Build, House & Land Packages available now! more.
Residential Lifestyle Property
- 4.95 ha Land
Similar Properties Nearby
- 391 Aotea Road
- 43 Hector Sanderson Road
- 14 Rosalie Bay Road
- 32 Puriri Bay Rd