Wonderful Wetlands at your Doorstep
00 Kaitoke Lane Great Barrier Island View map
Listing # 65 Listed 16 Dec 2011
With a range of Home Loan
deposit options, we can help
you get into your new home
sooner than you may think.
- /resources Get the top renovation tips on adding value to your home at realestate.co.nz - read more.
About this property
Wetlands don't appeal to everyone and we have to admit we were sceptical before we were taken to this site. We didn't expect to feel the magic of the landscape spread before us - a sense of mystery and an aura of hidden life. Here we found:-
- closeness to nature
- peace and privacy
- close to beaches and shops but a feeling of "farawayland"
- good formed and metalled access
- wetlands, mountains and sea views.
- well-prepared and generously-sized house and garden site
I guess you need to see for yourself - we suggest you come and look at this subdivision and choose your own. The Title will be available pending issue by Council and preparation by lawyers, estimated time frame four to six months. You can avail yourself of the vendors help in:-
- design and build packages, emphasis on sustainability
- vendor finance on suitable terms
- trades considered
We're also here to help you, so for extra information and to view, give us a call.
| Lot Features
Contour - Flat/Sloping
View - Rural
View - Sea
View - Mountain
- Westpac Click here to find out how much your move will cost.
- Free Realestate Apps Whether you are a house hunter or real estate enthusiast there is now a simple way to find out what's for sale. Download the app for iPhone or Android
Residential Lifestyle Property
- 5.66 ha Land
Similar Properties Nearby
- 51 Cape Barrier Road
- 22 Harpoon Hill
- Lot 1 Whangaparapara Road
- 759 / 761 Whangaparapara Road