Build a new home in Warkworth's best subdivision?
00 Jade River Subdivision Warkworth
Negotiation Need advice on the mortgage options?
With a range of Home Loan
deposit options, we can help
you get into your new home
sooner than you may think.
- need2know.org.nz Home insurance is changing for many New Zealanders. To find out more visit need2know.org.nz.
About the property
Great value is on offer in the heart of Warkworth. Jade River has a lovely aspect and views out over the Mahurangi River on to native bush. This desirable, North-facing development in the heart of the village is enjoyed by many families and couples. An easy walk to town with all of the shops and cafes, the supermarket and the medical centre, the location and aspect of Jade River can't be beaten.
The Warkworth district has some of New Zealand's finest beaches, cafe's, vineyards all of which are minutes away and you'll only be 35 min to Auckland City on the new Northern Gateway motorway.
The final stage of the development is now on offer. The developers have fixed prices and with interest rates low and the economy recovering it is a great time to buy.
Not keen on the hassle of building? Choose from one of the great fully serviced sections available and build your new home in partnership with Peter Sullivan and Noel Chandler.
Peter and Noel are well aware the building process can be daunting. The horror stories are all too familiar of budget overruns and move in delays. Thankfully, this is where Peter and Noel take an entirely different approach! They are committed to working in an open, honest partnership with you - they are confident you'll achieve a home that reflects your personal vision.
NOEL CHANDLER (BE Civil, Reg Prof Engineer)
Noel has vast experience both in New Zealand and offshore. He joined Neil Construction where he progressed through to Chief Engineer, responsible for residential and commercial subdivisions, along with the building construction. Noel still retains his own structural and civil engineering consultancy, in which he advises many of New Zealand's housing companies.
PETER SULLIVAN (BA BSoc SC)
Peter has a solid background in personnel and industrial relations. After a period of time he founded and became the major shareholder of what was to become the largest human resource consulting firm in New Zealand. Subdivision projects are a specialty of the pair and they are only too happy to discuss past success stories with you.
Both local residents of the district, Peter and Noel are very proud of the Jade River development and will work with you to ensure your new home not only exceeds your ideal, but also comes with the certainty of a completion date and budget. So what's the process?
1. An informal consultation about your housing ideals with Peter and Noel.
2. You'll then be provided with a Concept Sketch that aims to reflect your individual lifestyle needs - this process is entirely free and at no obligation from you to proceed further.
3. Next an architect is engaged to complete the design of a home that reflects your needs, on the section of your choice and more importantly, to budget.
4. Peter and Noel resolve all design, town planning, resource/building consent, and construction matters. Their local builder has an impeccable reputation (and you are encouraged to view some of his work).
5. Construction is carried out to a quality specification. Cost over runs are not your worry, you will have a fixed price contract, protecting you with budget certainty.
6. The guarantee doesn't stop from the moment you move in. Jade River's great reputation depends on your satisfaction. Noel and Peter stay accountable for your home at each step along the way and well after you have moved in. They back up the building process with independent product warranties and use quality materials from leading manufacturers.
Listing Number 186395Listed 25 Apr 2012 564 Views
Similar Properties Nearby
- 76 Alnwick St
- 5 Jade River Place
- L100-232/ Woodcocks Rd